FIMEA NOUVELLE AQUITAINE'S MISSION
The Fédération Interprofessionnelle des Métiers de l'Environnement Atmosphérique (FIMEA), the French Interprofessional Federation of Atmospheric Environment Trades, is dedicated to protecting public health by improving air quality, structuring the French air quality industry and developing it in France and abroad. The association brings together some 120 small and medium-sized businesses with expertise in the fields of air quality, both inside buildings and in land-use planning and industrial environments.
FIMEA Nouvelle-Aquitaine is helping to structure and develop the French outdoor and indoor air quality industry in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region.
An industry of excellence covering :
- Metrology : instrumentation, sensors, analysis laboratories, compliance with standards and regulations;
- Expertise: consulting, modelling, analysis of health and environmental impacts, recommendations, legal, standards and regulations, environmental health;
- Pollution control: purification, active technologies, compliance with standards and regulations;
- Communication: education, training, awareness-raising.
FIMEA Nouvelle-Aquitaine is a federation of companies in the environmental sector in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region:
- Renewable energies, Grids and storage
- Air quality
- Water, Sanitation and Ecological Engineering
- Recycling, Recovery and Circular Economy
- Sustainable buildings & cities, Energy efficiency
- Sustainable mobility
- Biotechnologies & Food of the future
As such, Soltena promotes cross-sector synergies and helps to foster collaboration between companies in the Air/Atmosphere sector and other environmental sectors.
FIMEA Nouvelle-Aquitaine has positioned itself within the FIMEA network as a point of reference on indoor air quality issues, to encourage the development of these themes at national level.
Air Quality companies and organizations in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, join us!
- Bring the expectations, initiatives and best practices of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region to the national level
- Relay and raise awareness of national initiatives and decisions at the local level".
FIMEA Nouvelle-Aquitaine contributes to meeting the 4 objectives set by FIMEA at the national level, namely :
- Structuring the air industry (networking, public and private orders, training, research);
- Develop the French air industry nationally and internationally (smart city);
- Developing employment in the air sector;
- Generalize consideration of the impact of air quality on health, the economy and at national and local level.
Bruno Tudal: email@example.com
Pierre Guitton: firstname.lastname@example.org