The Fédération Interprofessionnelle des Métiers de l'Environnement Atmosphérique (FIMEA), the French Interprofessional Federation of Atmospheric Environment Trades, is dedicated to protecting public health by improving air quality, structuring the French air quality industry and developing it in France and abroad. It brings together nearly 100 small and medium-sized businesses with expertise in the fields of air quality, both inside buildings and in land-use and industrial environments.
FIMEA OCCITANIE'S MISSION
- 1. Participate in the structuring and development of the French outdoor and indoor air quality industry in the Occitanie region;
- 2. Ensure the development of employment in the air sector;
- 3. Generalize awareness of the impact of air quality on health and the economy.
- 1. Bring the expectations, initiatives and best practices of the Occitanie region to the national level;
- 2. Relay and raise awareness of national decisions and initiatives at local level;
- 3. Think global, act local.