Since the start of the pandemic, the link between indoor air quality and its consequences on health, already well known, has become invisible, and is now a major public health issue.
In this Vent d'Ouest skills showcase organized by B2E's GT Air Noise Odor in partnership with FIMEA Ouest, players from the west of France, members of both networks, will present the challenges and best practices associated with the IAQ approach in ERP and tertiary buildings.
From deciphering the normative context to providing feedback, these experts will give you the keys to starting your IAQ process:
- Measuring for understanding ;
- Prevention through ventilation management ;
- Treat with purification.
- Thierry PERLANT, Chairman and founder of In Situ Environnement
- Olivier ALLIÈRES, Consultant, HVAC Conseil
- Jacques RIBES, Air activity manager and Pascale CORROYER, Air management and treatment activity manager at Antea Group
- Jean-Christophe MIFSUD, President of Ellona
- Anaïs GUYOMARC'H, Director of Operations at NatéoSanté
- Pierre-Alexandre DEVEAU, Scientific Director, Air & Environment, JVD